Dan & I had a destination in 2017 after 9 years (!) of dating. We got married in Gradil, Portugal at a vineyard called Quinta de Sant’Ana. I had minimal help, aside from the Quinta, in planning our Portuguese wedding, so I am sharing some information on my blog. This is the spot for all things Portuguese wedding!!
- Wedding Week Day 1: Finally in Lisbon Portugal
- Wedding Week: Day 2. A Tour of Belem and a Sunset Cruise on the Tagus River!
- Wedding Week: Day 3. Touring Lisbon’s Highlights
- Wedding Week: Day 4. to Lisbon Ericeira and Our First Official Wedding Event!!
- Wedding Week: Day 5. Ericeira and Rehearsing at Quinta do Arneiro in Gradil
- Wedding Week: Day 6. Our Wedding at Quinta de Sant’Ana, Gradil, Portugal!
- Wedding Week: Day 7. Day of Rest in Ericeira!
- Wedding Week: Day 8. A Group Day Trip To Sintra And Cabo Da Roca!